Introduction: – Easy way to install Apk on Samsung Galaxy is available here. Samsung users should check the process to install Apk on Samsung note from this page.
How to Install Apk on Samsung Galaxy
Samsung is the leading mobile manufacturer company all over the world. The use the Android for the UI but they implement the customized Android in their mobile phones to get some different and easy to navigate. You can easily navigate the Android UI in the Samsung Mobiles. The company regularly provides the updates for their smartphones to fix the various issues that users face with recent software. The phone runs on the Android OS. So, it has the play store to install the new apps and games in it.
Why you use Apk on Samsung?
The simple answer is that play store doesn’t have the most of the apps there. But if you search for the apk files then you will easily go that from there. You have only two options over there. Play store or patience. Sometimes even after a long time, the app or game will not available on play store. So, you have to get the apps from the external sources as it will available in the apk file. You can install Apk on Samsung through the process given on this page.
The apk is the format which used to distribute the apps and games for the Android devices. As Samsung used the Android then you can install apk on Samsung easily. You have to change some settings of the device to allow the external apk from the third party sources. There is the number of apk available over the internet. You have to follow the procedure which is given on this page. Follow the details stepwise to carefully install the apk package on your device: –
How to install APK on Samsung?
The process is very easy and simple. You don’t need to be a hack geek to install apk on Samsung. Only few settings will be set by the company to don’t allow the external sources apk on their device. All you have to enable a few options to allow the external apk files on your device. Now, let’s discuss the process:-
- First of all, navigate to your device settings.
- As you scroll down, you will see the option ‘Applications’.
- Tap on it and you can see a couple of options there.
- Enable the feature named – ‘Unknown Sources’ to allow the apk files on your device.
- Now, open the browser of your device.
- Get your desired application in apk format from any trusted site.
- In Samsung devices, you will an option ‘My Files’ instead of File manager.
- Navigate to the download location of apk file.
- Tap on the apk file as you see.
- Choose the installation path. (if required)
- You will see a confirmation page.
- Click on the ‘Install’ button to start installation.
- It will consume a few minutes to complete installation.
- Move to homepage and you can see the app icon on the app drawer.
- Tap on the icon to start the app. Enjoy!
The installation process is safe if you choose the trusted website. Most of the third party websites can serve you viruses, malware with the apk file. So, avoid that kind of websites and use only trusted website like www.apkiospc.co . You will get many options as you search on the internet for apk files. Choose wisely.
Yet Apk files are safe to use. But there are few applications are available which violence the terms and conditions of the software. it is true that you didn’t get most of applications directly on the play store. You have to download that from the other sources. But it is also true that some websites will provide you viruses and malware along with the apk file. We recommend you to get the apk from the trusted website. Thanks for visiting us. You can share your opinion and suggestion in the comment box. We will really appreciate the good suggestion and opinions here.