Introduction: – The process to install APK on windows phone is not easy like others. It is little bit lengthy but you get all process stepwise to install Android APK on Windows 10 here.
About Windows Phone OS
Windows is the operating system that developed by the Microsoft which is firstly introduced in the mobile phones that developed by the Microsoft when they acquire in half of Nokia company. Initially, the windows phone did better but after a short of time, the users know realize that it has some limitations related to apps and games. The app store of the windows phone has the limited stock of the apps and games as compared to Android. But you should agree with that windows phone has better features that Android and iOS never have.
The company recently launched their latest version for their devices. The new OS is better works than the previous one. You should upgrade your window OS if you didn’t yet. You will get some new features with the new updates as well. But the windows phone users miss the new applications which usually release on the Android & iOS. The coding of the windows phone apps is different and also, the user base of the windows phone is not that big. So, there is hardly available new applications which are famous for Android and iOS.
Why you need APK on Windows Phone?
As you know that, the stock apps and games over the windows phone is not that much as Android & iOS has. If you want to enjoy the Android Apk on Windows phone then you have to go through the little complex process given on this page. The process will help you to install the android apk on your Windows 10 mobile devices. The process is a little bit longer but it will surely work. Hope that you got the answer to the question. Now be ready to use the popular android apps on your windows phone.
It is not the official way to install APK on windows phone. A number of the apps and games are regularly released on the Android Play Store. But the users of the windows phone will get the same application after a long time. So, the window phone users get the lots of applications but you have to install apk on windows phone. There is a number of apps and games available on the windows app store but you it is limited and the games & apps available on the Android Store is not generally available in the window app store.
How to install APK on Windows Phone/ Windows 10?
The process of installation Apk on windows phone, windows 10 is the little bit complex. It can be possible through the computer or PC only. So, you have to read carefully and then follow it without any mistakes. The stepwise process is given below on this page: –
- You have to get some additional software to install apk on windows phone successfully.
- Get the Android SDK ADB Tool and wconnect from the links given here.
- Now until, the download of both software complete, let fix some settings in windows phone.
- You have to allow the external sources data on your Windows phone.
- Go to the phone settings and scroll down the settings interface.
- You will able to see the ‘Update & Security’ options given there, click on that.
- Now, you have to enable the ‘For Developers’ options and along with it, turn on ‘Device Discovery’ that given just below that option.
- Navigate to the homepage and check if the software downloaded or not.
- The software will be downloaded in the zip file that you have extracted in any specific folder.
- Now, search for the extracted files and install the files that named as – IpOverUsbInstaller.msi & vcredist_x86.exe
- Launch the command prompt by going in the wconnect extracted folder.
- Connect your windows phone to your PC, computer through USB mode.
- It may ask you for pairing code that you get in the windows developer settings.
- Enter the code and hit enter.
- Go the ADB tool location and copy in the cmd and hit enter.
- If you want to ensure that the device whether is connected or not then type ADB devices and hit the enter key.
- The list of all connected devices will appear there.
- Copy your desired apk and paste into the same directory (ADB folder) then move to cmd again and type adb install example.apk (replace example with the apk file name)
- The process will start and it takes few moments to complete it.
- As the process will complete, you can run the APK on windows phone.
Note: – The process is completely unofficial. You will do it at your own risk. Also, it can damage your window phone OS by this process. If your mobile device is under warranty then we suggest you don’t do it as it voids your device warranty.
The process which given above is exactly working. But it is a little bit longer and most of the users made some mistakes which resultant they get damage their device software. So, we recommend you to have the patience for the window store release of applications or purchase an Android device. You can share your opinions regarding the installation of APK on Windows phone/ Windows 10. Thank you for being here. Have a Nice Day!